Advanced Surgical is looking for experienced Labor and Delivery and LDRP RN’s for open travel positions at prestigious birthing centers nationwide. The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year experience in labor and delivery and experience working with all aspects of the mother baby continuum of care. Daily activities include preparing families for the birthing process, caring for active labor patients, assessing new born babies, planning, implementing and documenting nursing care in the unit. This role requires an associate's degree, state licensure as a registered nurse, BLS, AWHONN certification, ACLS and in some cases advanced certifications. Please call one of our dedicated recruiters today to learn more about open positions in LDRP, Post- Partum, Mother- Baby and Labor and Delivery.
Contact a recruiter about this Travel MomBaby Registered Nurse job in Panama City, FL at 866-566-8618 or apply online.
About Advanced Medical:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing
- One year experience
- Passing score on National Certification Exam
- Process or ability to obtain state licensure in desired location
- CPR Certification
Advanced Medical Personnel Services was founded in 1989 and has been a leader in the healthcare staffing industry since the beginning. In 2005 Advanced Medical streamlined our operations into a full service travel Physical, Occupational, and Speech therapy staffing agency offering five-star customer service and innovative recruiting techniques. In 2009 we became Joint Commission Certified, which has allowed us to provide superior support for our clients and therapists.
Benefits for our Travel Registered Nurse (RN) Job Assignments Include:
- Corporate Furnished Housing / Lodging Per-Diem
- Day One Medical Coverage
- Travel Expense Allowance
- Meals and Incidentals Allowance
- 401K with Company Matching
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Professional and General Liability Coverage
- CEU Reimbursement
- State License Reimbursement
- Referral Bonus Program
- Personal Recruiter and Large Support Staff
- Exceptional Customer Service (available 24 hours)
- Full Time Clinical Director
Advanced Medical Personnel Services - 9 months ago
Advanced Surgical, a division of Advanced Medical, has been a leading travel nursing company since 1989. The Advanced Surgical division focu...