We are seeking a RN / Case Manager at Ft. Drum, NY. This role is ideal for someone desiring a structured schedule (Monday through Friday).
Conducting initial assessments of cases and determine care needs
Complete comprehensive assessments
Address and support concerns
Schedule follow up calls as necessary
Document progress towards meeting goals and resolving problems
Monitor ongoing progress
Current, unrestricted RN license in good standing in one of the States or US territories
Minimum two years recent Nursing experience with a focus on community health
Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing and possess strong interpersonal communication skills necessary to relate to individuals from varied backgrounds
Strong organizational skills.
Must possess a valid driver’s license, auto insurance and ability to operate a motor vehicle.
Demonstrated successful track record of working independently while taking on increased or diverse responsibilities
Must complete and update criminal history background checks
Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Armed Forces Services Corporation (AFSC) is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
General Office Demands:
Major Job activities and mental requirements:
- Must be able to operate general office equipment including but not limited to: computer, phones and related media and information devices on most or all workdays
- Ability to communicate and interact with others, both in person and/or by telephone to conduct business
- Working under time pressure
- Working rapidly for long periods to meet deadlines
- Must be able to travel as needed and adhere to AFSC travel policies and procedures.
- Physical requirements can typically be characterized as sedentary: work involves exerting up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Multiple concurrent tasks
- Ability to perform under stress
- Reading and comprehension
- Problem solving
- Customer contact
Armed Forces Services Corporation - 21 months ago
Armed Forces Services Corporation’s legacy goes back to 1879 with the formation of a nonprofit organization established to care for...