The Nursery Registered Nurse is responsible for coordinating the nursing care of assigned patients in the unit in order to provide quality care to patients ranging in age from infancy through adult. The employee will be responsible for knowledge and skills necessary to provide care based on physical, psychological, educational, safety and related criteria for the neonate, adolescent, and adult.
Minimum Education and Training:
Minimum Work Experience:
- Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Bachelor's of Science in Nursing preferred.
Minimum of one year experience in Nursery/NICU is preferred.
- Current Texas license as RN.
- Current CPR Course Completion.
- BCLS required at hire date
- NRP required within the first 90 days following hire date.
- STABLE certification will be offered in the first 90 days following hire date.
Cardiac Monitoring Equipment
Alaris Infusion Pump
Pneumatic Tube System
Halco Infant Security System
Elpas Infant Security Tags
Omnicell Medication System
HCA Inc - 13 months ago