Major Tasks, Duties, And Responsibilities
The registered nurse for the Post Anesthesia Care Unit is responsible for coordinating the nursing care of assigned patients in the Unit. Employee will be responsible for knowledge and skill necessary to provide care based on physical, psychological, educational, safety and related criteria for the neonate, infant child, adolescent, adult and geriatric population. According to established facility policies and procedures provides and supplies professional nursing care exercising independent judgment in utilizing the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate. The RN provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other patient care team personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice in the clinical setting. Actual duties and responsibilities may vary depending on assigned area.
Minimum Education and Training:
Minimum Work Experience:
- Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Bachelor's of Science in Nursing preferred.
- One or more years recent clinical experience as a RN preferred.
License Registration Certification:
- Ability to communicate verbally in writing.
- Good clinical skills and judgment.
- Current Texas license as RN.
- Current BLS, ACLS and PALS through AHA required
HCA Inc - 10 months ago