The professional Infusion Therapy registered nurse has the responsibility, authority, and accountability to facilitate and deliver patient care in collaboration with the OPIC team & team leader. The patient care is provided within the framework of Primary Care and Team Nursing. The nurse coordinates the ongoing assessment, planning, intervention and evaluation for patient care for an assigned population. Nursing care is delivered according to established standards and practices of Delnor Hospital.
Education & Experience :
Licenses &/or Certifications:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Minimum of 3-5 years related Med/Surg experience required (unless approved by Team Leader).
- Proficient peripheral IV skills.
- Knowledge of Central Venous Catheters.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, licensed to practice in the State of Illinois.
- CPR certification.
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Able to serve as a clinical role model, resource, and educator.
- Ability to problem-solve and develop creative solutions in a team environment.
Cadence Health - 4 months ago
copy to clipboard -