Under the general direction of the Director or Manager, coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care.
Nursing care is provided in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice, and the generic and unit structure standards.
An Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/H/V).
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
- Current RN licensure required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to achieve and maintain BCLS and ACLS certification required.
- Previous clinical experience in area of specialty preferred.
HCA Inc - 15 months ago