3-5 years experience preferred
RN Utilization Coordinator
The Utilization Coordinator (UR) collaborates to identify, assess, plan, implement, coordinate, monitor, and evaluate options and services in meeting the needs of high risk individuals with complex medical and social needs. S/he functions across the health care continuum, interfacing with professionals from a multitude of disciplines to facilitate the best possible clinical outcomes and optimum level of wellness in the most resources-appropriate manner. The Utilization Coordinator is a professional registered nurse with expert knowledge in utilization criteria and regulatory documentation requirements.
- Graduate from accredited School of Nursing Required
- BSN (or bachelors degree in related field) Required
- Master's Degree Preferred
- Minimum continuing education of 30 hours per year to include hours in relevant specialty Required
- 3-5 years Med-Surg or Critical Care Experience Preferred
- Current RN license within the state of Arizona Required
- BLS (American Heart Assoc.) Required upon hire
- National Certification in relevant specialty within two years of hire preferred
Northern Arizona Healthcare - 2 years ago
Serving half the state of Arizona and employing nearly 3,000 people—including 300 physicians—Northern Arizona Healthcare is the...