Allina Health is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees, 5,000 physicians and 2,500 volunteers dedicated to meeting the lifelong health care needs of patients and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Allina is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
Abbott Northwestern Hospital is the largest not-for-profit hospital in the Twin Cities with a longstanding tradition of compassionate care and service; centers of excellence in cardiovascular care, oncology, neuroscience, orthopedics and obstetrics; and leadership in education and clinical research. Located in Minneapolis, Minn., Abbott Northwestern is a 633-bed hospital. Its 5,330 employees and 1,586 physicians care for nearly 370,000 patients and their families each year from the Twin Cities area and throughout the Upper Midwest.
Abbott Northwestern Hospital is proud to be recognized as an ANCC Magnet Hospital.
An established, award-winning Electronic Medical Record is utilized.
- Provide direct patient care for advanced heart failure, cardiac monitored patients and med surg overflow with a multidisciplinary team.
- Expectations include meeting the Allina RN job description
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and currently licensed as an RN
- Previous direct patient care and telemetry with EKG interpretation skills experience preferred
- Minnesota RN License
- Effective communication skills, problem solving, priority setting, multitasking ability, and critical thinking skills required
- Excellent work within teams a must
- EKG interpretation skills required, but training is available
- Decision will be based on the interview
RN hires with less than 1 year of RN experience must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing (American Association of Colleges of Nursing or The National League for Nursing) which is inclusive of a clinical rotation in an acute care facility.
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Part time (32 hours/week)
- Day/Night shift
- Every other weekend
- MNA contract
Minneapolis boasts being both cosmopolitan yet small enough that you can find a place to call home whether on a lake, golf course, or in an adjoining suburb. With the fast pace of activity there are professional sports, theater, or enough parks for a quiet walk. The area has numerous schools and colleges, both public or private, and enough teams for all weekend athletes to join.
Community Resource Links:
- Located in Minneapolis
- Population = 380,000
- Service Area = 2,882,245
Community Information School Digger
Explore Minnesota MN Dept of Education
Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine St. Paul Pioneer Press
Twin Cities Living Magazine Star Tribune
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA
Allina Health is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees,...