Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates the nurse care of residents within the skilled nursing setting. Responsible for ensuring continuity of care of the residents between shifts by providing direct care as well as supervising the care given by CNAs, LPNs and supportive staff members. Participates in resident and family teaching. Maintains role as resident advocate with a focus on the facility''s mission.
Qualifications: Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Experience & Education
1. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
2. Current Illinois RN license
3. Current BLS Certification
4. 2+years experience in a skilled nursing facility preferred.
5. Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
6. Basic computer knowledge
Crawford Memorial Hospital - 10 months ago