H2H Technology is a security consulting and professional services firm delivering information security solutions to Fortune 500 customers.
Our consultants can expect to:
- Be treated with respect and integrity
- Work with cutting edge technology
- Deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
- Work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
- Engage in fast paced, exciting environments
RSA enVision Consultant
Our consultants assist companies with the identification, evaluation of security threats and the subsequent delivery of solutions to remediate these threats. They also anticipate security requirements and identify sound security controls for applications, systems, processes and organizations.
We are currently searching for consultants with prior experience and working knowledge of log management, correlation, threat managmeent, incident management and vulnerability assessments.
Key Responsibilities may include:
- Evaluating threats, vulnerabilities and risk while supporting real-time security monitoring operations
- Build, implement and deploy data security solutions
- Communicate with all levels of clients, follow methodologies, and create/present clear, concise deliverables
- Expertise with tools and processes used in security incident detection and handling
- Security event analysis and intrusion detection (IDS/IPS Incident response - triage, incident analysis, remediation)
- Ability to perform deep forensic analysis to aid in finding threats/suspicious activities in the enterprise
- Security Operations Center Procedures and Processes
- Experience with next generation SIEM tools such as RSA enVision, QRadar, Alienvault, Splunk, LogLogic or Log Rhythm.
- Develop processes and procedures around malware detection and analysis
- Provide guidance on security log auditing and event management
- Minimum 3 years of information security experience
- Prefer experience with RSA enVisoin, RSA Security Analytics, QRadar, LogLogic, Splunk, Arcsight or similar technologies
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strongly prefer industry-adopted security certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, SANS, GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA)
Please note this is a short term contract opportunity
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa - We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only resumes meeting the above qualifications will be considered.
H2H Technology is a consulting and professional services firm focused on delivering information security solutions to enterprise customers....