Mobile is the new frontier of the current information technology revolution and the fastest growing sector in history. We are at the center of the global mobile industry, at the intersection of the advertising and analytics space. Based near South Park in the SoMa district of San Francisco, we’re helping mobile app marketers grow their businesses with our data-powered mobile advertising platform. If you’ve made it this far, you probably want to learn more about what it’s like to work at Apsalar. We’re a diverse, fun-loving group whose culture centers on innovation, teamwork, and passion. We expect great things from our team, and because of that, our people come first.
• Stock options
• Competitive salary
• Health insurance
• Apple equipment
• Dynamic, fast-paced work environment
• Weekly catered lunches (vegetarian included)
• Bagel Tuesdays
• Company-sponsored events and happy hours
• Incredible team of brilliant and supportive people
About the Role:
Programmatic buying of mobile inventory has exploded over the last 18 months and we are focused on accelerating the development of Apsalar's RTB product. Our recent hires of a VP of Data Science and two additional data scientists in the last month are an indication of our level of investment to programmatic advertising. You will develop the roadmap, the consumer facing offering and leverage the targeting data available through our 1 billion mobile device profiles. Working closely with the engineering and data science teams, you will be responsible for delivery of the product, training our salesforce and onboarding strategic clients.
- You have 2-5 years of product management experience, optimally in an ad tech environment.
- You have experience in ad tech, particularly RTB technology with an understanding of OpenRTB and targeting and optimization practices and conversant in the mobile and display SSP and DSP ecosystem
- You have an understanding of different advertising delivery mediums: mobile, video and display concepts
- You have a familiarity with VPAID, VAST and MRAID standards
- You have a degree in a technical field or business degree from a top university
- You have a strong interest in advertising and the mobile space in particular
- You have exceptional communication skills and an understanding of the product management lifecycle
- You have the ability to work closely with customers and deliver on their needs
Apsalar Inc - 11 months ago