RTC Jr. Web Applications Developer
Job ID: : 25918
Department: : IS&T
City: : Duluth, MN
Location: : HP - Duluth Regional Technical Center
Position Type: : Full-Time
Anticipated Work Schedule: : Regular business hours.
Hrs/Pay Period: : 80
Job Description: :
The culture at HealthPartners is one of ownership, pride, service, and most importantly, partnership. That spirit of partnership among employees, and with patients and the community is just one of the many reasons we were recently named one of the Twin Cities best places to work by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal. Join us for a career that offers respect, support and encouragement. You’ll stay for the power of partnership.
We are currently seeking a Jr. Web Developer to join our Regional Technology Center in Duluth, MN. This position remotely develops, implements, and maintains internet, intranet, and client server applications for HealthPartners’ suite of web services. The Regional Technology Center is a group within HealthPartners’ IS&T that focuses on staff development; improving employee’s knowledge, skills, and abilities within the group. Staff is expected to be able to grow within their role and increase their accountabilities.
- Partners with business owners, IS&T Application and Technical Support to develop and code web services.
- Designs and develops basic user interfaces to HealthPartners web services by analyzing business requirements and priorities; translating that input into an effective user experience.
- Provides code and web design reviews; promoting and adhering to secure coding practices.
- Integrates applications to web services via server scripting and database architecting.
- Troubleshoots development and production incidents across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Partners with Web Support to ensure effective and efficient hand offs, testing, and code promotion.
- Coordinates project tasks or the tasks for small projects for web services.
We offer an excellent salary/benefits package, a rewarding environment, and a total commitment to providing exceptional care. For more information and to apply, go to www.healthpartners.jobs and search for job ID 25918.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field.
- Familiarity with frameworks like Struts, Hibernate is desirable.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one industry-leading database environment, such as Oracle, MS SQL Server, and Sybase is required.
- Must have the ability to analyze and learn rapidly changing Web-related technologies and apply them as part of integrated solutions to business requirements, as well as work experience in the software development process including requirements gathering and analysis, design, selection of tools and technologies, release and version control, testing methodologies and deployment management.
Health is what we do. Partnership is how we do it.
HealthPartners - 2 years ago
The largest consumer-governed, nonprofit health care organization in the nation, HealthPartners provides care, coverage, research and...