Cabela's Retail, Inc is hiring a part time Retail Associate in the Deli Department for our Retail Store in Tulalip, WA.
These positions are a critical link to our customers.
This is an exciting opportunity for all outdoor enthusiasts.
This position’s duties include:
- Working in a high volume capacity.
- Ensures department is organized and clean.
- Preparation of hot and cold foods for customer orders.
- Performs various duties such as: cooking, serving customers, operating cash register, kitchen prep, slicing meat, preparing salads,
& other foods, recording customer orders, setting up and serving parties and buffets to ensure efficient deli operation.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
This position requires:
- Qualified candidates should have solid knowledge and at least 1 year of experience in the following areas: High Volume Customer Service, High Output Food Preparation, Ability to read and follow routine recipes, and Cashier experience.
- Previous kitchen, cook, or food experience is preferred.
- Skill in operating various kitchen equipment and appliances.
- Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail to insure accuracy of work.
- Knowledge of hospitality industry principles and practices.
- Must be a Customer Service oriented team player and have the ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate with customers and employees in a courteous, positive and professional manner.
- General knowledge of company products, retail practices and procedures is preferred.
- Skill in operating computerized cash register.
- Skill in operating various office equipment such as: calculator, adding machine, copy machine, facsimile machine, and telephone system.
- Must have a high school diploma, or equivalent.
- Must be able to work the following: at least 3 out of 4 weekends a month; any day, including holidays; opening and closing shifts.
Cabela’s offer competitive wages and generous product discounts.
Cabela’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive workplace that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela's Inc. - 22 months ago
Cabela’s Incorporated, headquartered in Sidney, Nebraska, is a leading specialty retailer, and the world’s largest direct...