Cabela's Retail, Inc. is hiring a Full Time Retail Associate in the Hunting Department for our Retail Store in Billings, MT.
These positions are a critical link to our customers.
This is an exciting opportunity for all outdoor enthusiasts.
This position’s duties include:
- Assists customers in finding merchandise and making buying decisions.
- Restocks merchandise to ensure the department and merchandise displays are organized and fully stocked.
- Performs general cleaning duties, such as dusting and vacuuming, to ensure a presentable department.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
This position requires:
- Must be a Customer Service oriented team player and have the ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate with customers and other business contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
- General knowledge of company products, retail practices and procedures is preferred.
- Must have a high school diploma, or equivalent.
- Must be able to work the following: at least 3 out of 4 weekends a month; any day, including holidays; opening and closing shifts.
Qualified candidates should have solid knowledge and at least 1 year of experience in the following areas:
- Big and Small Game hunting
- Upland and Waterfowl hunting
- Black Powder
- Ammunition and Reloading supplies
- Decoys and Scents
- Hunting or Field Training with Dogs
- Scopes and Optics
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
Cabela's offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including, generous product discounts, 401K savings plan,
and Health and Dental coverage for you and your family.
Cabela’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive workplace that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela's Inc. - 15 months ago
Cabela’s Incorporated, headquartered in Sidney, Nebraska, is a leading specialty retailer, and the world’s largest direct...