Cabela's Retail, Inc is hiring a
Retail Inventory Control Manager
for our Retail Store in Post Falls, ID.
These positions are a critical link to our customers.
This is an exciting opportunity for all outdoor enthusiasts.
This position’s duties include:
- Manages daily activities of IMA personnel and initiates personnel actions as necessary.
- Assists area employees with various job duties as needed.
- Maintains inventory accuracy in the retail stores.
- Manages daily activities of department personnel by scheduling and assigning workflow, checking work for accuracy and analyzing and resolving work problems.
- Trains and instructs area personnel in company policies and procedures.
- Conducts employee performance appraisals on a regular basis.
- Establishes and monitors on going physical inventory program.
- Assures accurate inventory levels by monitoring all activities that could adversely affect inventory accuracy such as receiving errors, register errors, etc.
- Monitors all exception reports, and makes inventory adjustments accordingly.
- Assures floor and warehouse inventory locations are accurate.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
This position requires:
- Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail to insure accuracy of work.
- Ability to train and instruct associates.
- Ability to prioritize, delegate and accomplish multiple projects, as well as the ability to troubleshoot and resolve common problems.
- Must be a Customer Service oriented team player and have the ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate with customers and other business contacts in a courteous, positive and professional manner.
- Knowledge of company products, retail practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of PKMS, JDA and the AS400 systems.
- Skill in operating various office equipment such as: computer terminal, adding machine, copy machine, and facsimile machine.
- Ability to create an efficient work environment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to make sound decisions using information at hand.
- Ability to establish a close working relationship between departments.
- Must have a high school diploma, or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in inventory control is required.
- Must demonstrate experience in management.
- Must be able to work the following: at least 3 out of 4 weekends a month; any day, including holidays; opening and closing shifts.
Cabela's offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including, generous product discounts, 401K savings plan, relocation assistance, and Health and Dental coverage for you and your family.
Cabela’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive workplace that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela's Inc. - 22 months ago
Cabela’s Incorporated, headquartered in Sidney, Nebraska, is a leading specialty retailer, and the world’s largest direct...