Cabela's Retail, Inc is hiring a Full-Time Sales Retail Associate in the Boats Department in Sidney, NE. These positions are a critical link to our customers. This is an exciting opportunity for all outdoor enthusiasts.
This position’s duties include:
- Assists customers in finding merchandise and making buying decisions.
- Writing of contracts and boat deals.
- Aggressively answer sales calls and assess customers’ boat buying needs.
- Follow-up with customers concerning their overall boat buying experience.
- Remain current on product information.
- Performs general cleaning duties, such as dusting and vacuuming, to ensure a presentable department.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
This position requires:
- Must be a Customer Service oriented team player and have the ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate with customers and other business contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
- General knowledge of company products, retail practices and procedures is preferred. Must have a high school diploma, or equivalent.
- Must be able to work the following: at least 3 out of 4 weekends a month; any day, including holidays; opening and closing shifts.
Qualified candidates should have solid knowledge and at least 2 years of sales experience in the following areas:
- Saltwater/Offshore boats
- Full-size Bass Boats
- Deep-V / Ski boats
- Pontoon boats
- John Boats / Waterfowling / Small boats
- Canoes and Kayaks
- Knowledge of boat accessories, electronics, trailers and fishing applications.
Cabela’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive workplace that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela's Inc. - 20 months ago
Cabela’s Incorporated, headquartered in Sidney, Nebraska, is a leading specialty retailer, and the world’s largest direct...