Cabela's Retail, Inc. is hiring 2 Part-time Retail Associates in our General Store and Gifts Department for our Retail Store in Grand Junction, Colorado.
These positions are a critical link to our customers.
This is an exciting opportunity for all outdoor enthusiasts.
This position’s duties include:
This position requires:
- Assists customers in finding merchandise and making buying decisions.
- Restocks merchandise to ensure the department and merchandise displays are organized and fully stocked.
- Performs general cleaning duties, such as dusting and vacuuming, to ensure a presentable department.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Qualified candidates should have solid knowledge and at least 1 year of experience in the following areas:
- Must be a Customer Service oriented team player and have the ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate with customers and other business contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
- General knowledge of company products, retail practices and procedures is preferred.
- Must have a high school diploma, or equivalent.
- Must be able to work the following: at least 3 out of 4 weekends a month; any day, including holidays; opening and closing shifts.
- Gifts – Souvenirs and Sundries
- Upscale Furniture
- Art – prints, paintings and sculptures
- Candies and Confections
Cabela's offers a competitive salary and generous product discounts.
Cabela’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive
workplace that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela's Inc. - 20 months ago
Cabela’s Incorporated, headquartered in Sidney, Nebraska, is a leading specialty retailer, and the world’s largest direct...