The Oil and Gas RTU Technical Specialist will be responsible for installation, troubleshooting and development of Remote Automation Solutions. The base of equipment will be The Emerson ROC platform as well as Rosemount measurement devices. The required technical knowledge attributes are; Understanding the design and troubleshooting of 4 to 20ma "loops", 1 to 5v "loops", Modbus-RTU, Modbus-TCP, RS232 and RS485 communication methods. Candidates should have orifice meter experience, Photovoltaic sizing and troubleshooting as well as RTU configuration for AGA-7 and AGA-3 measurement. These skills will be utilized to provide a maximum value benefit to the customer. The goal for this position is to work as Technical Leader and mentor as our team continues to develop in a dynamic and expanding market.
Duties and Responsibilities
Corporate (Experitec) Responsibilities:
- Consult, train, supervise, support, install and influence field personal and decision makers on the use of our products
- Develop a solid understanding of our customer’s production systems & processes to better consult them on the use of our products
- Analyze, recommend and implement solutions to a wide variety of issues and situations
- Increase our customers’ effective use of Experitec’s MRO services
- Identify, build, and maintain relationships with our customers’ at all levels
- Provide self-sufficient, autonomous repair and installation services to our customers and our team
- Effectively motivate product specialists, service providers and sales operations to develop and deliver value to our customers
- Thoroughly understand the technology, products, services and strategic direction of Experitec, RAS division, Freewave and other principles
- Serve the AM’s sales strategy as a technical resource for RAS products and their peripherals
- Work to understand, help develop and support the account strategies lead by our Account Managers
- Effectively recommend and implement solutions
- Actively contribute to our Strategic Account Management process as a team member at our selected MVC and MGC accounts
Experitec, Inc., headquartered in St. Louis, has been in business serving the process automation needs of our local industrial-manufacturing...