A category leader in the spirits industry is looking for a full time Rum Brand Ambassador in South Florida. This individual will be expected to leverage core values of our clients liquor portfolio for consumers, trade and media on a local level; in order to provide a compelling brand experience along with cocktail solutions in a variety of environments. The main responsibility of the RBA is to share intimate brand knowledge and communicate a passion for the brand while personifying or providing a face for the brand.
· Attain fluency within the total rum category in order to achieve category expert level of knowledge.
· Represent and speak about the clients Rum at internal and external events, including brand trainings, tastings and local industry events.
· Conduct consumer tastings and brand education sessions; interact with bartenders/wait-staff and Salesforce by conducting trainings.
· Increase verbal recommendations of the clients rum brand
· Increase brand affinity measures among target bartenders
· Obtain and increase menu placements, and fill rum distribution gaps with within a targeted account list
· Be the local spokesperson at relevant festivals, trade shows and events, as well as the spokesperson of the focus brand for local media applications
· Ensure that all focus brand-related events are executed seamlessly and in accordance with brand principles and core values.
· Manage availability/inventory of brand materials for events.
· Submit to Public Relations, Media and Public speaking seminars and trainings
· 5+ years liaising with customers
· Prior bartending sommelier experience preferred.
· Intimate knowledge of the local on-premise bar scene.
· Fluency in English and Spanish preferred.
· Extroverted with outgoing charismatic personality.
· Extremely strong interpersonal skills, in order to engage and entertain audiences.
· Professional personal appearance and presentation; candidate will personify the brands and uphold their core values (authenticity, luxury and quality).
· Creative and proactive thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit, able to report back to brand team on competitive activity and offer input and insight on new opportunities.
· Expertise in wine, spirits or culinary arts required, rum knowledge a plus.
· Ability to work in a team setting, interacting with Marketing, Sales, Distillery and Public Relations
· Exercises high moral character and social responsibility
· Bachelors degree preferred from accredited institution, but not required.
If your experience and qualifications are a good fit for this position, you will be contacted for a brief phone screen. We regret that we are not able to respond personally to all submissions, but each and every one is evaluated and considered for placement. Thank you for your interest!
TEAM Enterprises - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard