The RV Resort is part of the Pechanga “experience” and is a hospitality enterprise. The primary objective for all staff is to create unforgettable experiences for all of our guests. Under general supervision, the Office Assistant performs check-ins and check-outs of all RV Resort guests and processes all payments. Accommodation of all guest requests will be promptly responded to, to ensure the utmost level of service is afforded to all guests. The Office Assistant must be a team player and work well with all demographics and be able to maintain a positive attitude at all times. The Office Assistant must remain flexible; schedules are subject to change based on business demands. This position requires working on weekends and holidays.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT:
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Development Corporation.
1. The Office Assistant will carry out verbal and written instructions from the RV Management team and follow through in the completion of all assignments in a timely manner.
2. Ensure the highest level of guest satisfaction in the delivery and execution of services for both external and internal guests by face to face interactions and/or via incoming calls.
3. Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with both external guests and Team Members while maintaining a positive and professional attitude at all times.
4. Respond to guest requests promptly, efficiently and courteously while showing enthusiasm during check-in, check-out and throughout their stay.
5. Confirm and document all personal information in RVTripsetter to maintain accuracy of guest information.
6. Check in and check out RV Resort guests, book reservations, book multiple sites using one booking, book clubs, book clubhouses, process payments, and post charges using RVTripsetter software.
7. Maintain complete knowledge of upcoming events at Pechanga Resort and Casino, site types and locations, rates, discounts, availability, special packages, promotions, concerts, and events. Use existing resources to gather pertinent information relating to the operations of the Casino and RV Resort to answer questions while assisting guests.
8. Learn and follow policies and procedures as listed in the RV Resort Policy and Procedure Manual.
9. Thoroughly understand and adhere to proper credit card, traveler check cashing and cash handling policies and procedures.
10. Perform clerical work with accuracy including filing of various documents and guest agreements; make general mathematical calculations as required for reports, operate cash register, computer, and fax and copy machines.
11. Complete shift opening at beginning of day by confirming previous day’s transactions, preparing cash registers for daily operations, performing a site check to confirm all registered guests, and completing other necessary tasks to prepare the office for the business day.
12. Complete shift closing at end of day by reconciling all cash and credit transactions and by completing other necessary reports.
13. Document all situations into a communication log at the end of your shift.
14. Remain calm and alert, especially during emergency situations and/or heavy RV Resort activity, serving as a leader and role model for other team members.
15. Assist RV Resort Management team in identifying problems and proposing reasonable solutions. Resolve guest concerns and complaints by determining the most effective solutions, and by remaining courteous and efficient during the situation.
16. Patrol the RV Resort to ensure guests are following the rules and regulations of the RV Resort.
17. Unlock sewer caps when guests arrive after verifying they have the proper equipment. Re-lock sewer caps when guests depart.
18. Perform all other duties and tasks as assigned by the RV Resort Management team.
19. Protect the assets of the Pechanga Development Corporation.
20. Comply with all PRV and Departmental SOPs.
High School Diploma or general education degree (GED); and at least two years work experience in a hospitality environment.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position requires the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. This position also requires the ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Furthermore, this position also requires the ability to speak effectively before guests or Team Members of the organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: This position requires the ability to compute basic math equations.
REASONING ABILITY: This position requires the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. This position also requires the ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
1. Must be a self-starter who is highly motivated and resourceful and take directions and follow through with assigned tasks in a timely manner.
2. Ability to learn and efficiently operate moderately complex computer applications required to perform duties.
3. General knowledge of the RV lifestyle.
4. Must have working knowledge of computers, office equipment, multi line phones, fax, photo copier, cash register, and Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and have the ability to type 25 wpm.
5. Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing and provide clear directions to guests and Team Members.
6. Maintain a favorable working relationship with other departments to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious work environment.
7. Ability to work independently by prioritizing the workload to ensure completion in a timely manner.
8. Ability to multi-task.
9. Must be able to work with a positive attitude and manage stress in a fast paced and culturally diverse environment.
10. Must be flexible to work various shifts, weekends and holidays.
11. Must posses excellent guest services skills over the phone and in person. Must possess a professional demeanor and vocabulary.
12. Must have a pleasant personality and present a professional image when assisting guests.
1. Must be able to sit or stand for 8-10 hours at a time.
2. Ability to reach over head/below knees for objects at short distances in working area or office.
3. Sufficient manual dexterity of hand, eye, and neck, to utilize a phone, computer keyboard and calculator for extended periods of time.
4. Ability to be able to concentrate visually with or without corrective eyewear using a computer screen for long periods of time.
5. Must be outside in hot weather, cold weather or rain.
6. Must be able to squat, crouch, or bend at the waist in order to reach and lock or unlock locks repeatedly.
Pechanga Resort & Casino will at all times and for all positions give hiring transfers and promotional preferences to qualified applicants in the following order. 1. Enrolled members of the Pechanga Band of Mission Indians, 2. Family members of enrolled members including Spouse, Brother, Sister, Mother, Father, Child, Grandmother or Grandfather, 3. Other American Indians, 4. All other applications.
TRIBAL PREFERENCE POLICY:
Pechanga Resort & Casino will at all times and for all positions give hiring transfers and promotional preferences to qualified applicants in the following order. 1. Enrolled members of the Pechanga Band of Mission Indians, 2. Legal Spouse of Tribal Member of the Pechanga Band of Mission Indians, 3. Other American Indians from a Federally Recognized Tribe, 4. All other applicants.
Pechanga Resort & Casino - 19 months ago