About this Opportunity:
The Racing Coordinator will help represent AMSOIL and deliver the AMSOIL message at
multiple racing events.
Responsibilities: Planning and leading on-site implementation of sponsored events.
Providing technical support to all AMSOIL racing programs and teams as needed, as
well as coordinating product needs/testing with the AMSOIL Technical departments.
Participating in website marketing activities, including website updates, content
management, videos and blogs.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree and/ or applicable work experience
- Marketing knowledge and expertise
- Strong writing and public speaking skills
- Demonstrated ability to plan, authorize and manage large (budget and size) programs, activities and events
- Strong computer and web skills
- Must be able to lift 50-70 lbs. frequently during events
AMSOIL offers competitive health benefits, 401k, paid time off and a positive, supportive
and stimulating growth-oriented work environment.
- Technical aptitude in regards to motorsports
- Interest and knowledge in motorsports marketing
AMSOIL INC., the "First in Synthetics" and worldwide leader in synthetic lubrication technologies
with 40 years of strong growth is continuing to expand and grow all areas of our business. We
are looking for dynamic, enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individuals to lead the
company into the future. AMSOIL was founded by Albert J. Amatuzio out of his desire for
technical innovation and commitment to high quality; we remain true to these ideals today.
Please apply online by clicking on the Apply Now button on this page.
If you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer
If you cannot apply online please send cover letter, résumé and salary requirements to:
Email: email@example.com or
Mail: AMSOIL INC.
925 Tower Avenue
Superior, WI 54880
Send to a Friend