Providence is calling a Radiation Therapist to Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center Torrance in Torrance, CA.
In this position you will:
- Responsible for applying ionizing radiation in accordance with federal and state safety standards.
- Accountable and responsible for the delivery of care to patients of young adulthood through geriatrics.
- Performs a wide variety of technical therapeutic procedures independently of physicians.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of an accredited Radiation Therapy Program.
- A.R.R.T. ( R.T.T.), and C.R.T. licenses
- CPR Certification
- Knowledgeable in dosimetry, including external, irregular plans and procedures.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Brachytherapy and IMRT experience
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center Torrance is a 436-bed non-profit hospital that has served the greater South Bay communities of Los Angeles since 1960. We have a reputation for clinical excellence and sophisticated technology while providing care with a personal, healing touch. In addition to the finest general medical, surgical and critical care services, we offer a number of specialty programs including Cardiovascular Services, Women’s and Children’s Health, Oncology, and Emergency Care. We are proud to be named one of the Top 50 U.S. Hospitals for Heart Care by Thomson Reuters, the only community hospital in California to receive this honor. We were one of five hospitals in the United States recognized by American Hospital Association-McKesson for leadership and innovation in quality improvement. We received The Choice Award by AAHCP for Outstanding Customer Service Delivery, and were one of 24 hospitals and health systems in the nation to receive the Premier Award for Quality by the Premier healthcare alliance. As a member of Providence Health & Services, a Catholic-sponsored healthcare ministry, we believe strongly in respecting the dignity of each person, and give special concern to the most vulnerable members of our community.
Providence Health & Services - 17 months ago
As the sixth-largest faith-based health system in the United States, we employ talented and dedicated individuals at our large medical...