Job ID: : 25758
Department: : RS Radiology
City: : Minneapolis, MN
Location: : HP - Mpls Riverside Clinic
Position Type: : Part-Time
Anticipated Work Schedule: : Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8:30am-5:00pm
Hrs/Pay Period: : 48
Job Description: :
The culture at HealthPartners is one of ownership, pride, service, and most importantly, partnership. That spirit of partnership among employees, with patients and the community, helped us earn a place on the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal’s list of the Twin Cities Great Places to Work. If you want to be part of transforming healthcare through partnership – capitalizing on opportunities to integrate, innovate and improve – then you’re the kind of partner we’re looking for.
Our continued growth has created an opportunity for a part time Radiologic Technologist (.64) at the HealthPartners Riverside Clinic in Minneapolis. This is a mammography site, so this person must be initially qualified. The overall function of this position is to serve patients and provide a high quality of care. This position provides service excellence with patient care and patient relationships and is the responsibility of all employees. Teamwork is the norm and all employees will be held accountable to work as effective team members.
Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8:30am-5:00pm
- Graduate of accredited school of Radiologic Technology
- Currently registered A.R.R.T. in Minnesota
- Member M.S.R.T. (Minnesota Society of Radiologic Technologists) or A.S.R.T. (American Society of Radiologic Technologists)
- Body mobility -- coordinated dexterity of hand, ear and eye, sensory acuity and verbal ability.
1. Adhere to the Radiology Patient Services Standards.
2. Provide proper radiation protection and quality care to patients, employees and self.
3. Implement professional standards at all times using independent judgment as needed when necessary to depart from established techniques.
4. Produce high quality radiographs with minimum errors.
5. Select proper technical factors and operate equipment in a safe and concise manner ensuring established protocol for quality control.
6. Process film, review finished films and sort / assemble films accurately for reading.
7. Assist physicians with fluoroscopy and special procedures according to the performance qualifications.
8. Assist with department record keeping and related bookwork.
9. Complete patient x-ray records and required file work.
10. Ensure rooms are well stocked, department is organized and esthetically pleasing.
11. Complete assignments as delegated by supervisor.
HealthPartners is nationally acclaimed for providing outstanding patient care and offers a great benefits package. For more information and to apply go to www.healthpartners.jobs and search for job ID 25758.
Health is what we do. Partnership is how we do it.
The largest consumer-governed, nonprofit health care organization in the nation, HealthPartners provides care, coverage, research and...