General Position Summary
The Radiological Technician will be responsible for Radiological services as well as other clinical services while working in conjunction with physicians, mid-level practitioners, office and clinical staff.
MedExpress Core Responsibilities
- Has a contagious and positive work ethic, inspires others, and models the behaviors of Genuine, Caring, Friendly.
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication that is clear, well-organized, and demonstrates an understanding of audience needs.
- Through genuine and positive communication, makes each customer feel informed, understood, and special.
- An effective team player who contributes valuable ideas and feedback and can be counted on to meet commitments.
- Is able to keep up in the MedExpress environment by facing tasks and challenges with energy and passion.
- Pursues activities with focus and drive, defines work in terms of success, and can be counted on to complete goals.
- Adherence to standards of business conduct and compliance.
1. Responsible For Performing Accurate Routine X-Rays That Assist With Patient Diagnosis While Practicing Radiation Safety Precautions.
2. Responsible For Preparing And Sending Over-Reads As Well As Reporting The Over-Read Results To Providers. Retrieve And Archive Radiographic Reports.
3. Perform Required X-Ray Quality Assurance Processes And Waived Labs/Uds/Bat.
4. Responsible For Assessing, Screening And Triaging Patients.
5. Maintaining Quality Assurance of the laboratory and radiology equipment, stocking exam rooms and decontaminating equipment.
MedExpress, an Optum company, is a national leader in delivering high-quality, convenient, affordable health care in a patient-centric...