High School graduate or equivalent required
Works under the supervision of the Radiology Clinical Manager and the general direction of the Director of Radiology. Transports patients to and from nursing areas to the department for procedures. Assists in clerical areas of the department. Maintains assigned equipment.
1. Maintains a positive work environment by demonstrating positive interpersonal relations with co-workers, physicians, patients and others.
2. Supports and follows Hospital, Departmental and regulatory policies and procedures.
3. Transports in-patients from nursing units to Radiology for procedures and back to units after procedures, following hospital policies and protocols regarding the transport of patients.
4. Escorts and assists outpatients as necessary.
5. Maintains and fills the departmental liquid oxygen containers according to established protocols.
6. Checks transport equipment daily and reports any malfunctions immediately to the supervisor.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
· Ability to interact and communicate effectively with patients, families, visitors,
physicians, and staff.
· Must be able to handle extremely stressful and emotional situations.
· Typing skills, good telephone skills.
· Problem solving and reasoning skills.
· Ability to explain directions.
· High school diploma, GED or equivalent
· E xperience in a medical environment
Cheyenne Regional Medical Center
- 18 months ago - save job
Cheyenne Regional Medical Center is a nonprofit, county hospital located in Cheyenne, Wyoming. Established in 1867, CRMC is one of the...