Supervise all activities related to the execution of a turnkey welding project undertaken by HTEC Operations.
- Provide supervision to meet or exceed Safety Objectives
- Holland Company Safety Program requirements
- Customer Safety Program requirements
- FRA, DOT and other regulatory agencies.
- Provide supervision to meet or exceed Quality Objectives
- Weld Quality, geometry and integrity
- Conformance to AREMA or Customer Track Standards
- Customer Satisfaction
- Provide supervision to meet or exceed Financial Objectives
- Project cost estimating
- Maintain cost control of operation
- Maximize revenues and gross profits
- Provide supervision that aligns with Holland Company’s Core Values.
- Holland Company Core Values, Family, Partnership, Integrity, Respect and Improvement,
- Maintain equipment to HTEC Standards
- Hire and train employees for turnkey projects
- Provide employees with a safe environment to work in.
- Standing, walking and bending on rough, uneven surfaces.
- Vision must be sufficient for reading instrumentation and measuring devices.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Ability to climb in and out of equipment
- Exposure on a regular basis to outdoor weather conditions.
- Work safely on uneven rough surfaces.
Wage Type: Salaried Exempt
- Basic understanding of mechanical systems, and railroad equipment
- Understanding/Experience of Turnkey Crop and Weld Gangs
- Previous experience in project supervision with successful track record. A Minimum of 3 years’ experience is preferred.
- Pass a mandatory pre-employment drug screen, e-Railsafe, Customer Orientation, HTEC Physical Requirements Test and a current valid driver’s license.
- Positive attitude & strong work ethic.
- Good interpersonal skills in dealing with customers, employees, management, and vendors.
- Satisfactory completion of a company-training program.
- Satisfactory completion of Track 101 and CWR Training programs.