Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments, while delivering quality work by tight deadlines, are key attributes of this individual.
- Operate as a member of the product development team.
- Develop web applications and components.
- Solicit and incorporate feedback from customers, development team members, and management.
- Responsible for developing clean, well-structured and easily maintainable code.
- Responsible for interacting with infrastructure team members to deliver solutions that meet performance expectations.
- Communicate effectively with development team, company management, and customers.
- Use prototypes and other pre-design techniques to develop and refine plans.
- Develop and execute project plans and schedules.
- Maintain industry best practice skills through continuous learning.
- Experience in developing web based applications. (Minimum of 5 years)
- Experience with Ruby on Rails programming.
- Agile software design experience.
- Clear and effective written and oral communication skills.
- BS/BA degree desired, but not required.
- This position will report to the Vice President of Product Development.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Stock option grant.
- Participate in company benefit plans (paid vacation; medical, dental and vision insurance; disability & life insurance; and SIMPLE IRA retirement plan)
Forever.com Inc. - 12 months ago
ActiveForever is a fully integrated sales, marketing, warehousing and fulfillment services agency. It is a multi-channel merchant with print...