Threespot Developers leverage their considerable technical skills not only to build the best solution for a client, but also to collaborate in its discovery and definition. Their job is to ensure that Threespot produces user experiences that are robust, efficient, and standards-compliant.
While our Developers are responsible for the development, testing, and documentation of web-based software and technical solutions, they are more than just programmers. They are involved in all stages of client engagements, from application design through specifications documentation and production programming.
Developers work collaboratively with Information Architects and Designers to define user interaction, functionality, and system requirements. They work closely with account teams and clients to identify use cases and project scope, create estimates, communicate the technical approach, and define technical requirements.
- Work collaboratively with UX and Design as a technical strategist.
- Research and prescribe application and system architecture.
- Develop technical solutions, both directly and as part of a technology team.
- Maintain regular and consistent communication with Client Services team around scheduling and scope.
- Act as a technical consultant for third-party teams.
- Represent Threespot’s Technology practice internally and when interfacing with clients.
When you apply
Send cover letter, resume, and salary history to
- Skilled in technical development using Ruby on Rails; related or similar frameworks a plus (e.g. Django).
- Experienced with open source databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Strong working knowledge of application architecture and deployment, design patterns, and development methodologies and frameworks.
- Experienced with development using APIs, services, and/or mashups.
- Interested in learning and leveraging new solution and methodologies, with an eye towards usability.
- Familiarity with installation and administration of Linux and related software stacks (LAMP, nginx, varnish, fabric, capistrano).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, physical capability, sexual identification / orientation, national origin, or other protected class distinctions.
- No phone calls, please
- No staffing agencies, please
- No contractors, please
For more information contact:
Director of Human Resources
threespot. - 10 months ago