Rails Engineer, Junior Software Engineer
Our client, a strategic technology management company is seeking a Junior Software Engineer with excellent web technology and Ruby on Rails development experience to join their highly skilled software engineering group.
The ideal candidate will possess:
Pragmatic toolchain focused on:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience developing Ruby or Rails-based applications
- Working knowledge of relational data stores (ie: MySQL or Postgres)
- Experience developing or consuming HTTP/REST-based APIs
- Solid foundation of object-oriented programming concepts, algorithms, and data structures
- Working knowledge of git-based workflows
- Familiarity with service-oriented architectures a plus
- Test-driven development: rpsec, factory_girls, guard, spork
The Woods Group - 9 months ago
The Woods Group is an executive search firm, focusing on positions in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut, as well as nationwide.