We currently have openings for a full time Supervisor at the Lambert-St. Louis International Airport. |
- Must display a constant sense of heightened safety awareness as well as a sense of urgency working in an environment that requires consistency in both areas while performing job expectations.
- Must be able to safely operate ground equipment in close proximity of aircraft, other ground equipment and ramp personnel.
- Must be able to repeatedly stand, kneel, bend, stoop and crawl into cargo compartments of aircraft.
- Must be able to repeatedly lift 50-75 pounds without complication.
- Assist with load and unload of baggage, cargo, mail and freight.
- Assist with all aspects of ground servicing of aircraft including security checks, cabin cleaning, potable water, lavatory servicing and trash removal.
- Must be able to perform repetitive tasks while ensuring accuracy of duties.
- Must fully understand and comply with contents described in the Employment Manual.
- Perform any other ground servicing duties assigned by the Manager as they arise.
- Must qualify through 10 year background investigation without any pending prosecutions and no disqualifying criminal history. (Disqualifying crimes are listed on the front page of the application.)
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Must have a reliable source of transportation.
- Must be flexible, willing to work weekends, holidays and extended shifts based on operational needs.
- Must be willing and able to work in a team environment were duties are delegated from various levels of management.
CareerBuilder - 18 months ago
JetStream Ground Services delivers a variety of outsourcing solutions throughout the country. Our senior management is committed to...