Commercial aircraft loading and off-loading of passenger luggage, customer cargo and domestic and international airmail. Service aircraft water and lavatories. Marshalling aircraft during arrival and departure. Assist passengers delivering wheelchairs, baby strollers up jetways. Other duties as assigned.
These Are Tasks An Individual Can Expect To Perform: (as well as other duties as assigned)
These Are Tools/Equipment An Individual May Use To Do The Job:
- Deliver passenger bags to claim area
- Load passenger bags into containers/carts
- Pick up and deliver airmail
- Pick up and deliver customer air cargo
- Collect and pick up FOD around aircraft/airport
- Operate/ drive ground equipment
- Operate aircraft in-plane systems
- Load and off-load live animals from aircraft
- Load and off-load passenger wheelchairs
- Assist passengers with baby strollers
The company provides aircraft ground service equipment. Ramp agents will be required to operate this equipment: baggage tugs, lavatory/water service trucks, aircraft ground power units, aircraft air start units, airline belt loaders, container loaders and aircraft de-icer units.