• Deliver Value – work with champions (SVP level) to deliver value to the business; value will typically be measured in 12 months of cash flow improvement.
• Develop Relationships – much of the RCI Manager’s success will come from people and process; developing the right relationships and using a collaborative approach will insure overall success.
• Develop People – work with all levels, from shop floor to management, to increase maturity and understanding of RCI
• Drive Culture Change – Drive fact-based decision making throughout the organization.
• Duties will include project management, delivery of savings through improved processes, leadership and support of projects.
• Will utilize system skills (data pull and analysis) frequently
• Will travel within US (approx. 50% travel)
We take great pride in offering our people benefits that are competitive. We appreciate hard work, innovative ideas and unending passion, which is why we provide a comprehensive set of benefits and options designed to fit the unique lifestyles of our employees from day one based on eligibility requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
• 3 years work experience in a similar function (CI, process engineering, etc.)
• 1 year Lean and/or Six Sigma experience
• 1 year experience in facilitating and leading small group improvement projects preferably in a Kaizen format
Dr. Pepper Snapple Group - 17 months ago
Dr Pepper Snapple Group (NYSE: DPS) is a leading producer of flavored beverages in North America and the Caribbean. Our success is fueled by...