Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilizing projected raw material needs, develop strategic sourcing plans utilizing projected markets including but not limited to seasonal pre-builds and fixed contracts.
- Achieve outside supplier order fill rate of 99% and on-time delivery of 97%.
- Ensure pricing accuracy & on-time vendor payments.
- Support Business Unit goals for %’s of contract, fixed and market purchases.
- Strategically negotiate internal/external committed contracts and partner with Supply Chain Planning to ensure that weekly demand supports existing contract volumes.
Education/Work Experience Requirements and General Duties:
Experience in meat block scheduling/planning a plus
- BS/BA degree in business/economics, MBA with Finance emphasis preferred
- 6-9 years experience in Purchasing with focus in protein buying preferred
Pilgrims is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pilgrim's - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard -