Recognized ldr in dev of plng & supply chn solutions to meet prod reqts.
Knowledge resource on avail tech. Lead tm on use of approp lvl for
application. Lead dev of new tech to meet bus reqts. Avoid inappropriate
lvls of risk. Knowledge Resource of work process or recognized ldr in CI
of processes.Drive proc improvs globally & across functions. Mng &
optimize plt raw matl sup chn & inventory. Direct dev &/or advise others
on evolving sup chn techn NAT wide. Intern & extern advise on evolving
Sup Chn tech. Insure transfer to proj & function. Dev tech products or
processes & advise others leading to innovation. Knowledge resource &
ldr in use of collaboration. Create an enviro & culture that encourages
collaboration not only btwn tms, functions & divisions, but NAT as well.
Use tools, techniques & innovative approach to solve probs & achieve
imprvd decisions thru collaboration, both intern & extern. Drive CI
improv thru out plt raw matl org. ID potential probs before they occur
& propose appropriate mitigation solutions. Recognized ldr in dev of new
prob solving strats. Prioritize obj & strats that best deliver to the
bus needs. Initiate open dialogue. Offer & accept constrctve
disagreemnt when appropriate, Ability to say "No" & lead in finding an
alt solution. Demonstrate ability to mng, deflect, defuse, & resolve
conflict. Mng wkfrce recvg goods into plt & ensure accuracy & quality.
Lead the implem of products, tools, or processes that are vital to bus.
Utilize tech & ldrshp skills to address lrg complex probs achieving
innovative solutions. Recognized ldr in dev of new data analysis
techniques. Coach all levels toward mtg expected competencies. Mentor
team on proj tools & issues. Partic in inter/intra dept mentoring-form
- Bachelor's Degree in business, economics, engineering, computer science or related field.
- Leader in the continual learning process as evidenced by the application of knowledge gained through, advanced degree, additional education, experiences and/or training.
- Advanced Degree preferred
- Minimum five (5) years experience in a manufacturing company in a supply chain function or operations management role with demonstrated capability of leading teams.
- Ability to establish priorities, objectives, time limits and goals
- Excellent communication, problem solving and computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Experience in a union environment (as applicable)
- 5+ years experience in Supply chain/ Raw material field.
- Experience in leading work across divisions and with external organizations.
- Leads by example of holding self accountable for results.
- Cooperates with other teams to meet business objectives.
- Influences others to see alternative points of view.
- Delegates subtasks to other associates and makes team capable of functioning.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Understand inventory strategy, product supply, deployment, and production planning
- Strong understanding of business issues, metrics, and customer value
- Ability to manage complex processes and drive efficiency improvements
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills in dealing with people in a variety of functions within the organization
- Understanding of change management and change agents.
- Demonstrates the ability to plan, lead, and effectively manage meetings at the work group level and give clear and concise guidance in meetings.
Goodyear Tire & Rubber - 11 months ago
Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. A Fortune 500 company, we employ approximately 73,000 people and manufacture our...