The Reagent Manufacturing Technician (Formulator) is responsible for:
• In a timely manner weighs reagent chemicals and prepares reagent pools per the appropriate manufacturing specifications and completes the necessary paperwork.
• Maintains inventory of chemical raw materials
• Disinfection of batch system equipment
• Calibration of tanks and meters,
• Performing in-process testing
• Maintains log books and waste records
• Reviewing and editing batch records
• Follows all safety procedures.
• Maintains a clean work environment.
• Communicate with management and peers as needed to complete the weekly production schedule
• Follows departmental procedures for maintenance of production equipment.
• Operates technical equipment needed to manufacture products.
• Follow work instructions and priorities as directed
This position also requires the ability to maneuver 400 lb drums, ability to work overtime and weekends, and basic math skills. High school diploma or equivalent is required.
If you are interested please apply at:
Click on the world and choose United States
To the left on the next page click Company and then Careers
On the following page click on Careers and then Global Job Opportunities
The search job number
- 22 months ago - save job
Beckman Coulter, Inc., the largest operating company of the Danaher family, is a manufacturer and marketer of biomedical testing instrument...