A&M is a leading independent global professional services firm, specializing in providing restructuring & turnaround management, performance improvement and corporate advisory services. With more than 2,200 professionals based in 40 locations across North America, Europe, Asia, and Latin America, our firm excels in problem solving and value creation. Drawing on a strong operational heritage and hands-on-approach, our professionals work closely with organizations and stakeholders to help tackle complex business issues and maximize value.
A&M REAS Overview
A&M’s REAS practice, with offices throughout the US and internationally, focuses on serving upper middle market and large cap private equity real estate firms who have engaged A&M to help improve performance at their operating companies.
Our professionals are aligned with a Real Estate Industry service line to promote the development of deep functional skills & experiences and to maximize our ability to tailor solutions to solve our clients' business issues. They will interact with the REAS “Global Knowledge Center” (GKC) which provides leading edge real estate market and corporate research.
Our Real Estate Services include:
A&M offers these services within:
- Real Estate Transaction Advisory Services
- Portfolio Pricing and Valuation
- Interim Management and Performance Enhancement
- Asset Management
- Commercial Real Estate
- Corporate Real Estate
- Hospitality & Leisure
- Public Sector
A&M’s REAS practice in New York is seeking an experienced Manager who will bring deep and broad consulting knowledge to the A&M REAS team. This professional will execute and manage complex projects, have strong client interaction skills, demonstrated executive presence and have a willingness & ability to market the practice.
- Manage real estate company restructuring and turnaround engagements
- Operate as an interim senior executive
- Analyze Company Financial Statements thoroughly and quickly
- Prepare and present to Boards, Investment Committees and Senior Level Management Committees
- Develop corporate strategy and implementation plans
- Develop presentations to management with recommendations for value creation
- Work on international assignments
- Develop market, financial and executive research for building new business in conjunction with the GKC
Professional Experience required:
- 7 years business and consulting experience
- 2 years of Real Estate experience and/ or exposure in Master’s program
- Exposure to many functional areas within Companies and diverse industries
- Prior experience with a top tier consulting firm
- Previous experience with Private Equity firms and High Performance Companies
- Management of small elite high performance teams
- International exposure
- Undergraduate degree ideally in Business (Accounting, Economics, Finance, etc…)
- Engineering related disciplines is a plus
- CPA or MBA from a top-tier school or equivalent is required
It is A&M's policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status or sexual orientation in accordance with all applicable laws, directives and regulations of federal, state and city entities.
Alvarez & Marsal - 13 months ago
About Alvarez & Marsal:
Alvarez & Marsal (A&M) is a global professional services firm specializing in turnaround and interim...