First Team Real Estate Real Estate Agent: Would Working at First Team Real Estate in Newport Beach Be a Good Fit For You? Find Out Now by Taking the CCI...
Why Do Some Succeed While Others Fail?
Each year, a group of individuals in Newport Beach decide to start a new career in real estate sales. Some of these new agents gain traction quickly, naturally connect with the work, and succeed financially. But many, who also spend their valuable time and resources setting up their businesses, struggle to produce even mediocre results.
Core Capacities Predict Success in a Work Environment
Have you ever wondered why this happens? We have. In fact, we have spent a large amount of our own time and resources studying hundreds of our own associates in an attempt to quantify this elusive phenomenon. We've discovered that the key criterion for success in this industry is something called core capacities.
Discover Your Unique "Recipe" of Core Capacities Now
Core capacities are a person's organic talents or natural "wiring." Every person has a unique "recipe" of core capacities that predict his or her propensity to perform certain tasks with success and vital engagement. We would like to give you an opportunity to conduct a 10-minute evaluation that will map your unique recipe of core capacities.
Would Being a Real Estate Agent Be a Better Fit For You?
Job Responsibilities: (First Team - Real Estate Agent)
- Initiate marketing activities, calls, emails, online postings, face-to-face meetings, designed to prospect for new customers.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Help clients choose mortgage options that meet their needs
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; Present purchase offers to sellers
Job Requirements: (First Team - Real Estate Agent)
- Have a good grasp of percentages, finances, and other simple math concepts
- Admin and clerical skills needed to manage files and records; Must have good computer skills
- Prospective agents must be high-school graduates and at least 18 years of age
- Customer service skills that will provide an excellent buying experience to your clients
- Must have sales and marketing skills
- Must possess good communication skills, be able to multi-task and be a self-starter
First Team Real Estate - 30+ days ago