Analyst Internship Program
Harrison Street Real Estate Capital, a real estate private equity firm, is seeking to hire an Analyst Intern. In this role, the individual will provide support to the acquisition and asset management teams in performing financial analysis, cash flow modeling, due diligence, investment research and property reviews. Harrison Street’s portfolio encompasses niche property types, including senior housing, student housing, self storage, healthcare properties, and marinas in select U.S. markets. Candidates should possess broad-based analytical skills, strong understanding of Excel, superior communication skills, and proven research skills. The individual must be a self starter, able to efficiently allocate time between multiple tasks, changing priorities and tight deadlines.
This program could incorporate the following responsibilities:
- Assist in preparation of Investment Committee presentations.
- Analyze, prepare and update financial models for potential and existing transactions;
- Analyze economic, demographic, and other market information for each development area, as needed, including recent trades and leasing data.
- Compile and update databases on development opportunities, potential acquisitions, and the status of each deal.
Equity and Debt Markets
- Assist in the analysis of the Portfolio– including monthly financial performance, budget reviews, and buy/hold/sell analysis.
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly investor reporting material.
- Assist in preparation of investor pitch books or requests.
- Assist in analysis of refinancing and derivative debt instruments.
- Involvement in research functions of Company.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree – Real Estate and/or Finance concentrations preferred;
- Core knowledge of real estate principles, finance and accounting;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to draw conclusions from research and data analysis and communicate them effectively;
- Highly motivated, organized, and self-directed individual eager to learn all facets of acquisitions and asset management.
SelectLeaders - 10 months ago