The Real Estate Development Analyst will be responsible
for providing in-depth information to the Development
and Leasing team by collecting/analyzing current market
data/trends as well as leasing deal analysis.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Analyze financial performance of potential and current
properties and portfolios and prepare/present investment
and strategic planning recommendations.
· Prepare detailed analysis of properties which include
operating and financial statements, tenants, leases,
taxes and insurance.
· Generate reports using criteria such as property type,
location, price, occupancy and lease rates.
· Perform in-depth industry, market and competitor
· Take information from various sources, merge the data
into a meaningful report and be able to explain how you
reached your conclusions.
· Work effectively with experienced company
professionals to gather data and to communicate
· Make extensive use of spreadsheets, charts and
presentations to illustrate analyses.
· Create financial forecasts utilizing MS Excel and
· Review industry surveys and benchmarks, economic and
· Other responsibilities and projects as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
· Minimum 4-7 years of Real Estate or Financial Analyst
· Real Estate Industry experience strongly preferred.
· Strong Financial Analysis and Statistical background.
· Market Research skills.
· Data Mining skills.
· Inquisitive and Intellectually curious.
· Technical writing skills.
· Build positive working relationships with employees at
all levels within the organization.
· Exercise sound judgment when making decisions.
· Work overtime as required.
· Able to meet deadlines as necessary.
· Effectively work with minimal supervision.
· Strong Attention to Detail skills.
· Exceptional Communication Skills both verbal and
· Good problem solver/critical thinker.
· “Can-do” attitude, pro-active and resourceful.
· Highly proficient in MS office applications
specifically Excel and Power Point.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES:
· Bachelor’s Degree required.
· MBA or Master’s Degree strongly preferred.
Howard Hughes Corporation - 17 months ago