Performs and reviews multiple and single family appraisal reports throughout the state of Texas, possibly other states. Completes appraisals using accepted appraisal techniques and procedures in compliance with government regulation. Inspects properties as necessary to ensure all compliance conditions of the appraisal are met. Makes recommendations regarding the validity of these reports. Contacts and selects appraiser for appraisal engagement as it relates to allowable time frame and fee. Counsels and advises lenders regarding property values, marketability, rent-ability and economics related to real estate.
Your Career is Here.
- State Real Estate Appraiser certification (Texas); general or SFD.
- Four to Six years of experience in real estate appraising.
- Thorough knowledge of bank policies, procedures and legal requirements regarding real estate appraisals.
- Strong analytical and decision making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
U.S. Bank - 18 months ago
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth largest...