The role of a Real Estate Associate with McKinley is a fast-paced and challenging role that requires exceptional organizational skills, analytical skills and reporting skills. McKinley is looking for an energetic and confident leader eager to assist in McKinley's growing real estate portfolio. Our successful candidate will be highly intelligent, strategic, result-driven and confident in his or her ability to make strategic real estate decisions that support and enhance the goals of our departments.
This position reports directly to the Managing Director of Commercial Real Estate and is an incredible opportunity for someone looking to get into the ground floor of one of the nation's most successful and fastest growing real estate investment firms.
The Real Estate Associate will assist in both the residential and commercial sides of the business working directly on multiple assets with various responsibilities including:
Desired Skills & Experience
- Asset Management (understanding and executing on developed strategies for each asset to drive value)
- Property Management (assisting in the operations of managing a multifamily or commercial asset)
- Financing and pro-forma modeling (evaluate financial returns, lease deals, analysis)
- General research and other specific projects
- Coordinating and reviewing monthly reports
- Special projects as assigned by manager
It is imperative that candidates live McKinley's core values and be willing to lease, renew and serve both external and external customers! Candidates must possess a bachelor's degree and great communication skills. Prior Real Estate experience is preferred but not required. Ideal candidates will have 0-5 years of experience. Additional qualities that will help candidates to be successful in our company include:
McKinley is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a smoke-free environment in all locations. We support a safe, healthy and drug-free workplace through criminal background checks and pre-employment drug testing.
- The ability to function effectively as part of a team, while also being comfortable operating independently.
- The ability and desire to work in an extremely fast-paced environment! (We guarantee that you have never worked anywhere as fast-paced as McKinley and you must have the ability and desire to be part of such an environment to be successful.)
McKinley - 21 months ago
McKinley was founded in 1968 by Ambassador Ronald N. Weiser and is led by Albert M. Berriz, the company's President and CEO. McKinley is a...