Residential real estate company currently looking for a high level administrative professional to serve as a closing coordinator . The candidate must be able to smoothly follow transactions from the opening of escrow to closing and communicates with team, title companies and other outside real estate agents to facilitate all closing issues in a timely manner. Prior real estate closing experience either as a real estate assistant, title company administrator, law firm or real estate mortgage/banking professional required.
Must be highly computer proficient with an emphasis in Microsoft Office, Adobe and transaction management programs. Looking for someone who is accurate and detail-oriented; strong organizational skills; motivated self-starter, with the ability to prioritize and multitask; team player that works well with others; willingness to learn and perform any necessary office tasks; e xcellent communication skills, both written and verbal with solid clerical/administrative background. Be able to handle 100+ closings a month and having real estate license is preferred but not required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review files in progress report to ensure completion
- Responsible for closing documents in accordance with state requirements and team leader instructions
- Review of Title Commitment for clearance
- Maintain open communication with team members and team leader
- Confirm closing dates and all necessary documentation
- Ability to meet deadlines and specific time frames
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- All other duties as assigned
- Send cooperating agent any necessary disclosures
- Supply escrow or title officer with necessary information to begin the process of managing the file
- Ensure the file closes on time
- Candidates must show successful history of closing deals
Monster - 2 years ago