SoftPro has an opening for a
and will be on our second shift (12:30 PM – 9:30 PM) to support our West-Coast customer offices.
This is a great opportunity for Real Estate Paralegals looking for a change! In this position you will be responsible for:
- Providing industry phone support for all SoftPro applications and utilities to resolve outstanding issues.
- Assisting SoftPro customers with various tasks, including but not limited to, HUD/file balancing, reconciliation, and other related pieces of the Real Estate closing process.
- Documenting each call and its resolution thoroughly and accurately.
- Providing a high level of customer service to each customer he/she works with at all times.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- The ideal candidate will have a great attitude and feel comfortable working in a high-paced team environment.
- Experience with the Real Estate closing and Title Insurance procedures
- Experience with West Coast Escrow & Closing process experience is a plus.
be familiar / comfortable with working in the Microsoft Windows operating system and applications.
- 2 years of previous Customer Service experience
- Prior experience with SoftPro is a plus!
Fidelity National Financial - 18 months ago
To make sure that buying a dream home doesn't become a nightmare, Fidelity National Financial provides title insurance, escrow, home...