Real Estate Fund Analyst (Greenwich, CT)
Richman Asset Management, Inc. is seeking a Real Estate Fund Analyst at our Corporate Headquarters, located in Greenwich, Connecticut. The selected candidate will prepare financial analyses related to multi-family acquisitions and syndications that qualify for low income housing tax credits.
Essential Functions (Responsibilities):
• Perform financial analysis within syndication models and property level acquisitions
• Monitor the performance of property investments and address discrepancies in conjunction
with the preparation of quarterly reports to corporate investors
• Review and analyze Federal and State partnership tax returns, internal reports and operating
• Interact with asset management, accounting and acquisitions departments
• Assist senior management with special time sensitive projects
• Bachelors degree in finance and/or accounting required
• Working knowledge of spreadsheets, cash flow and NPV/IRR analyses
• Internship or experience in real estate helpful
• Proficient in MS Office Programs (Word, Excel) as well as familiarity with Lotus
• Able to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Must be detail oriented, self-motivated and have excellent organizational skills
• Able to meet tight deadlines in time sensitive situations while maintaining a professional demeanor
• Flexible to work extra hours as needed
The position offers an excellent working environment, competitive salary and bonus potential (commensurate with experience), excellent benefit packages including 401k, health, dental, vision and life insurance, and a great vacation package.
Please attach cover letter with salary requirements/history.
The Richman Group of Companies - 30+ days ago