Do you have what it takes to be an “INTRA-Preneur”?
• Are you entrepreneurial minded, resourceful, and fully engaged in life?
• Are you positive, passionate, and committed to continuous personal growth?
Would you like to learn from some of the most successful entrepreneurs in America as recognized by Inc. Magazine, whose real estate investment company has also been featured on A&E's hit TV show Flip This House?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, then you may be qualified.
FortuneBuilders (FB) is experiencing explosive growth and is always seeking “A Players”. We strive to hire the “Best of the Best”, and we have to turn down about 95% of those who apply, so the best way to improve your chances is to get to know us and be sure we are a match before applying.
As we are SUPER busy and attract a lot of attention, PLEASE only apply if you are qualified and “fired up” to be part of our unique family. Please complete the application in full, as incomplete applications will not be considered. Thank you for your diligence and attention to detail.
Take a walk through one of FB's offices in San Diego with CEO Than Merrill.
(We have expanded considerably since this video was taken).
2012 Year in Review - Lifestyles of the FB "Intrapreneur"
The FortuneBuilders team is a laid back, yet fast moving and super talented group of entrepreneurial minded professionals who are committed to continuous personal and professional growth and making a difference in the world. Join us!
In this role, the Real Estate Investment Coach Manager will be responsible for building and managing a team of Real Estate Investment Coaches whose primary goal is to help our growing number of students reach their real estate investment goals through our highly acclaimed education and training systems. The coaches that this position will manage will have approximately 25-30 in-office coaching phone calls per week in assisting assigned
students to implement a proven system designed to expedite their success as real estate investors.
What competencies/skills/personality traits do you need to have?
- EXCELLENT COMMUNICATOR AND LISTENER: ability to explain complicated concepts, overcome objections, and provide extraordinary value to our highest-level students
- Must have a willingness to learn and a strong desire to grow and help others do the same
- Demonstrated success as a manager as this position will be hiring and managing a team of coaches/consultants
- Technical Skills: Highly efficient with Microsoft Office, Google Docs, and adaptable to learning new technology
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently under little direct supervision
- Must have a passion for Real Estate and for helping others reach their goals!
- Demonstrated effectiveness as a coach, trainer or teacher, intelligent, patient, creative, and happy!
What are your first year accountabilities?
- Study and master the use of our real estate investment systems, tools, and resources to effectively coach students through monthly coaching consultations
- Recommend select real estate trainings, documents, and tools to our students based on where the student in s in the process of creating, managing, and scaling their real estate investment business.
- Become your students’ ultimate resource, accountability partner, and guide. Respond to any and all requests and questions from your students within 24 hours either via email or phone.
- Assist in the recruiting, interviewing, and hiring process to identify top level candidates for Real Estate Investment Coaches to build you in-office team
- Develop learning projects of your choice determined by your interests and passions to further the collective intelligence and value of the coaching team
- Proactively add value and work to grow business, increase student success and satisfaction, and create an inspirational, productive environment where your team can learn, grow, and succeed.
We prefer you to have experience in the following areas:
- Experience with coaching, training, or teaching
- Real Estate, education field, seminar industry strongly preferred
- Experience in management, training and developing others, establishing and fulfilling deadlines and benchmarks
Income: Super Competitive, salary plus benefits
At FortuneBuilders, you'll be challenged daily to improve yourself, and take on your position as if it was your own business. You'll be rewarded by working in one of the most fertile environments for entrepreneurial growth on the planet. FortuneBuilders sparks the entrepreneurial spirit to help people live up to their true potential. Are you up to the challenge?
FortuneBuilders, Inc. - 9 months ago
FortuneBuilders is the premier real estate investment education company in the country. Ranked by Inc. Magazine’s prestigious Inc500...