At A+FCU, our goal is to become our members' financial
partner helping them fulfill their life-long financial
One of the most important decisions people make is the
purchase of a home. If you would like to serve a key
role in fulfilling that dream, you might be very
successful in this role.
of loan support services to our members.
- Our Real Estate Loan Coordinators provide a variety
regulations, internal policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements, lending
operations of the Credit Union.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all services and
as the Real Estate Loan Coordinator for determining
- Increase the Credit Union’s loan portfolio by acting
next steps for the member to complete a loan
application and answer general real estate loan
department by providing excellent member service as
- This position will support the Real Estate
the first response to the members seeking real
- Support a sales and service culture.
preferably working within the mortgage lending area.
- High school diploma or G.E.D equivalent.
- Two to four years' financial institution experience,
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a high-paced Real Estate
positive can-do attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, phone skills, and
calculator by sight, CRT skills, PC data entry
- Basic math/accounting skills, light typing, 10-key
skills, verbal and written communication skills.
required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact.
- A significant level of trust and diplomacy is
Work involves extensive personal contact with others
and/or is usually of a personal or sensitive nature.
conflict and escalate to appropriate management team
- Ability to research and interpret, as well as manage
registration as a Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO)
- Certifications/Registrations: This position requires
with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS)
and Registry on an annual basis in addition to
maintaining updates as needed. Initial registration
is required immediately upon hire into this
position. Failure to register or maintain a current
registry, or any criminal activity that would bar
continued participation as a MLO may result in
disciplinary action, up to and including termination
A+ Federal Credit Union - 16 months ago
A+ Federal Credit Union was founded in 1949 by a group of 50 teachers during a picnic meeting at Zilker Park in Austin.