As the successful candidate, your role to achieve our
mission of helping our members fulfill their life-long
financial dreams will be to provide outstanding service
to internal and Credit Union members through providing a
variety of loan support services.
Duties include processing loans by gathering paperwork,
calling members for closings and auditing closed loans.
Ensuring compliance with legal requirements, lending
regulations and internal policies and procedures is a
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
- Minimum of two years' financial institution
- Analytical, research and problem-solving skills
general lending experience with a financial
- One year mortgage loan processing or two years'
mortgage lending is highly desired.
- Additional specialized or technical training in
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
real estate lending preferred.
- Working knowledge of regulatory and compliance in
changing regulatory environment.
- Strong math/accounting skills, 10-key calculator.
- Strong computer/technical skills required in a
regulatory courses as assigned.
- Complete online and mandatory compliance and
registration as a Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO)
- Certifications/Registrations: This position requires
with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS)
and Registry on an annual basis in addition to
maintaining updates as needed. Initial registration
is required immediately upon hire into this
position. Failure to register or maintain a current
registry, or any criminal activity that would bar
continued participation as a MLO may result in
disciplinary action, up to and including termination
A+ Federal Credit Union was founded in 1949 by a group of 50 teachers during a picnic meeting at Zilker Park in Austin.