All essential job functions of a Senior Loan Processor
and Portfolio Underwriter.
mortgage loans – 50% of normal work load
- Carry a reduced processing pipeline of first
- Act as a mentor to the Processors to ensure accuracy
Underwriting and submission
- Review all first mortgage loans for Secondary Market
the AVP Real Estate for final approval
- Underwrite all A+ first mortgage loans and submit to
ensure superior member service
- Answer questions from the Loan Officers as needed to
date on current A+ Portfolio guidelines
- Underwrite all land loans for A+ portfolio
- Ensure all Loan Officers and Processors are up to
documents or circumstances the Processor needs
- Communicate with the Loan Officers on any needed
Realtor, Attorney or other complaints
- Provide training to new loan and branch staff
- Assist Manager with resolving Member, Investor,
- Acting as mentor, assist Loan Processors to resolve
Processors in the absence of the Manager
- Work with Manager and AVP on employee evaluations
- Supervise the daily activities of all Loan
Job Requirements:Education and Experience:
with a financial institution.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
- Two to three years' clerical experience required.
- Three years' Real Estate Loan Processing experience
- Prefer two years' Mortgage Department experience
Estate loan processing is highly desired.
- Additional specialized or technical training in Real
and procedures preferred, along with a working
- Working knowledge of financial institution policies
knowledge of the Mortgage Secondary Market
calculator by sight, CRT skills, PC data entry
- Basic math/accounting skills, light typing, 10-key
skills, verbal and written communication skills.
This position requires registration as a Mortgage Loan
Originator (MLO) with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing
System (NMLS) and Registry on an annual basis in
addition to maintaining updates as needed. Initial
registration is required immediately upon hire into this
position. Failure to register or maintain a current
registry, or any criminal activity that would bar
continued participation as a MLO may result in
disciplinary action, up to and including termination of
A+ Federal Credit Union - 2 years ago
A+ Federal Credit Union was founded in 1949 by a group of 50 teachers during a picnic meeting at Zilker Park in Austin.