Coast-to-coast law firm representing the world’s leading companies in complex litigation and other high-stakes matters is in need of a Real Estate Paralegal for its Northern Virginia office. Duties will include:
- supporting attorneys in reviewing and drafting finance, real estate, foreclosure, transfer, purchase, sale, and lease documents;
- coordinating recordation of grant deeds, deeds of trust, amendments, lot line adjustments, and subordination;
- performing due diligence follow-ups, tracking documents, preparing escrow instruction letters for title and closings, and
- reviewing, preparing and filing UCC-1 Financing Statements, UCC-3 Terminations and Amendments.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com
- 5+ years of Real Estate Paralegal experience in a law firm or corporate legal department setting required.
- 4 year degree and/or paralegal certificate is preferred.
- Experience in drafting Commercial Real Estate closing documents such as Commitment Letters, Notes, Deeds of Trust, Guarantys, Loan Agreements and Loan Modifications.
- Experience in analyzing title reports, underlying documents, surveys, zoning certificates and other due diligence documents for commercial and multi-use real estate loans.
- Experience in reviewing leases and abstracting leases.
- Experience in organizing and assisting with closings, drafting and reviewing closing checklists and preparing closing binders.
- Experience in dealing with multi-state loan/acquisition transactions.