Job Summary: Under the direction of the Corporate Real Estate Director, the Real Estate Project Manager is responsible for the on-time and on-budget completion of new Real Estate and Facility requirements, expansions, re-design, in workforce planning and location strategy.This role will design and support project strategy and facility planning as well as develop and manage the project team to spearhead the flow of information among architects, designers, engineers, planners, consultants, contractors, vendors, property managers, landlords, governmental authorities, and the internal client. Primary responsibilities will involve project management of various sized capital improvement and tenant fit out projects to deliver the high standards which exemplify the inVentiv brand as well as maximize the long term value of the assets. Assist in the creation and development of project support initiatives, project controls, reporting, tenant design review/lease exhibits, feasibility studies, capital budgeting and tracking as well as general portfolio management. Additional responsibilities include: *Collaborate with Real Estate Team and Business Unit Leaders to develop a clear understanding of the goals for the project that address the functional, financial, leasing, environmental and operating concerns.
- Manage and coordinate the procurement process for consultants, contractors and other vendors including prequalification, proposals, bid evaluations and contract scope review.
- Manage the design and construction consultants to develop options that meet the projects needs and are backed by accurate pricing, scheduling and operating considerations.
- Manage the product and process of the design consultants through reviews of design work, working drawings, specifications, shop drawings and addenda/change orders as well as facilitate communication within the design team to minimize oversights and increase efficiency.
- Coordinate the efforts of internal project advisors such as, legal, risk management, IT, security, contract procurement and finance.
- Follow system for project controls, invoicing and reporting including review and payment of invoices and construction applications as well as tracking and measuring against budgets and forecasts
- Manage project close-out process including punch lists, contingency release, lien releases, record documents and coordination with property management/operations.
- Provide oversight for tenant fit-out work to ensure quality and conformance with company standards. Review tenant's design and attend site meetings and inspections to verify proper integration with the base building systems.
Minimum Qualifications: *A BS/BA or equivalent experience in a related field
Benefits: At inVentiv health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.EOE: inVentiv health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.
- Fundamental understanding of real estate finance and asset management
- 5-7 years’ experience managing various sized capital projects and tenant fit outs including budget
- Control, design and construction coordination, permitting and approvals and project scheduling
- Working knowledge of zoning, code compliance and building systems infrastructure
- Construction administration experience including attending regular site meetings, reviewing
- Construction documents and shop drawings, reviewing construction payment applications, waivers, affidavits
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio.
- Highly motivated and team focused with strong collaboration skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in parallel
- Ability to travel locally and nationally. Limited international travel is possible
- Ability to communicate with Sr. Business Leaders and Functional BusinessLeaders
Inventiv Health - 2 years ago
Addison Whitney constructs identities and brands for its clients, with a particular emphasis on product and brand naming. It develops and...